fast weight loss diet plan lose 5kg in 7 days
fast weight loss diet plan lose 5kg in 7 days: Losing a lot of weight usually happens only in people with very high weight. If you really want to lose a lot of weight in a short time, then follow the steps given below. But keep in mind that in all the programs to lose weight, you will have to make long-term changes in lifestyle and physical habits.
1. Method 1 paperwork
1. Apply Mathematics:
When you have set a goal, then it is important to know how to reach the goal. Before you start counting calories, before that you need to know how many calories must be taken to lose 5kg or 10 pounds in a week.
- 500 grams is equivalent to 3,500 calories. And you only have to reduce
- 5kg or 10 pounds within a week.
- 3,500 x 10 = 35,000
- 35,000 / 7 = 5,000 per day
- 5,000 – 2,000 calories per day = 3,000 calories per day
As you know, you may not like to limit the food to 3000 calories per day. However, through hard diet, exercise, and reducing the weight of the water (it depends on your weight – the more you weigh, the easier it will be), at a faster rate than the math you did. Will move very close to the target. Additionally, the weight keeps decreasing by 1kg per day, which can cause errors in your arithmetic.
The good thing is that eating alone does not control calories: exercise also has a significant effect on it. If you want results fast and fast, you will need both food and exercise.
2. Keep a diary:
To keep control of your own food and what you eat for your own body and what is good for you. Keep a diary and write down everything you eat and drink this week.
Make yourself responsible: Show your diary to your friend, family, or trainer every day. This will give you feedback from other outsiders and also inspire you. If they want, then both of you can also make people a diary of your food and drinks together.
You don’t just have to keep track of your food! Also, write the exercise to be done in the log diary! In this way, you will be able to keep full attention on your efforts and changes.
3. Share with others:
Sometimes it is difficult to be strict with yourself, especially when you are doing that work alone. After all, what difference would any other person in the world make by eating one of your chocolates? If nothing, to avoid such thoughts, involve one of your friends in this work.
Make social activities active. Instead of going out with your family and friends, cook at home. If your society will help you and do not encourage you to do things that entice you, then it becomes very easy to achieve success.
2. Method 2 Adjust diet
1 Avoid Processed Things:
Eating a low-energy heavy diet makes it easy to cut down on the calories you consume and at the same time will make you feel satisfied and will keep your hunger away from you. In this way, you will be able to eat more vegetables and keep away the French Fry and your stomach will still feel full.
- The number of calories (energy) available in the food of a certain weight is called energy density. If a food has a low energy density, it provides fewer calories per gram. This means 400 calorie fried chicken, much less in size than 400 calorie salad.
- Basically, fruits and vegetables fill your stomach without too many calories. Protein and carbohydrate have 4 calories per gram; There are 9 in fat, 1.5 to 2.5 grams of calories in fiber, and 0 in water.
- To keep a low energy heavy diet continuously, consume fruits, vegetables, sprouted grains, light dairy, and meat, etc. (food that has high water and fiber) and stay away from cooked food.
- The easiest way to avoid processed food is to stay away from restaurants and fast food. If you cook food yourself, you know exactly what is going to happen in your body.
2. Eat 5 times a day:
With 3 small meals, continue to have a snack. Your food should be small, but feel full.
- There is a science behind this. When we eat, the thermal effect of our food increases. The thermal effect at high levels increases its metabolism, and reduces the feeling of hunger, this action helps in losing weight.
- Because you are eating more often, the size of your food will also have to be smaller. You are not eating much; You are only dividing the same quantity into more parts.
- Your snacks should be healthy and in good quantity. Insist on eating fruits, nuts, or low-fat yogurt, etc. If time is short, pre-weigh the snacks and fill them in a small size bag. With this, you will be able to eat on the way to work and will never eat too much.
3. Learn about dose control:
fast weight loss diet plan loses 5kg in 7 days: According to the dose control standard, an adult should take 90 grams of protein, 1/2 cup (87.5 grams) of starch, 1 cup (175 grams) of vegetables per meal. Everything you eat in addition to your body’s needs will increase your weight; However, it should also be known that eating less than the body needs can also increase weight (or prevent weight gain).
- You have to take food in a sequence so that your body does not stop and stop the change in weight. If you find it difficult to measure food weight, then guess it by looking at the eyes instead. Serve a capsicum vegetable – baseball-shaped. A save serve is 1 tennis ball. A pasta served is equivalent to an ice hockey disc. Serving one thing is equal to four playing dice. And chicken? Think of a deck of cards.
4. Drink at least 2 liters of water during the day:
Drink one glass of water before bedtime and once after waking up, and one glass (or two) before every meal. Clearing the body’s toxins daily is the best way to lose weight. Additionally, drinking water before taking food makes you feel full before starting your meal.
- Keep a water bottle with you every day and get used to drinking Pabi again and again. The more water you drink, the more your desire to drink will increase and you will feel better. A body full of water has more energy.
- The medical institute recommends that every man and woman should drink 3.7 and 2.7 liters of water regularly, including water and other beverages included in the diet.
3. Method 3 work out
1. Exercise the heart:
Exercise is a necessary daily activity even if your week of weight loss is over and you want to lose weight continuously and maintain a healthy weight continuously. Exercise transmits energy to your body and accelerates metabolic activity, and both of this help to complete your weight loss mission. Because weight loss through exercise depends on your health, consult your doctor for information about the best exercise for your body.
- Cardio effectively helps in reducing fat more than physical training, but both are very important to lose maximum weight. If you can’t run regularly, then choose easy knee exercises such as swimming, or a foot machine.
- See High Strength Transfer Training or HIIT. HIIT, according to the National Institutes of Health, involves “sustained exercise from a few seconds to several minutes at a fast pace, divided by a recovery interval of 1-5 minutes (or no lag or slow exercise). Also, It is said that “With the help of HIIT the weight loss and results are increased.” Therefore, the next time you use the machine, run it fast and relax, and “You have completed the exercise in 25 minutes. Gay “.
- Many physical activities are counted in cardio exercises that you may not even know about. Here is a description of the calories burned by each of these actions in 30 minutes.
- Aerobic Dancing – 342
- Boxing – 330
- Jump rope – 286
- Tennis – 232
- Basketball – 282
- Swimming (freestyle) – 248
2 Start physical training:
Those who do both cardio and physical exercises lose fat very fast and build muscle. If you are new in weight, seek the help of a friend or consult your trainer.
- Don’t have time for the gym? No problem! Purchase home dumbbells and other hand weighing equipment for yourself. With this, you can do your exercise whenever and wherever you want, without any monthly fee.
3. Include Yoga: Face it: Weighing 5 kilograms a week is a big goal. You have to reduce the number of calories you can reduce within a week. So when you are working hard, why not do yoga as well?
- Yoga burns 3-6 calories per minute. By spending an hour on TV continuously, you can reduce 180-360 calories.
- Yoga is not a fast-paced exercise, but it motivates you to eat consciously (the same other exercises are not related to it), you can lose more weight. fast weight loss diet plan lose 5kg in 7 days
4. Keep on growing:
Yes, you have sweated a lot in the gym for 5 days this week and you are also doing yoga. What can you do besides this?
- Take the bicycle to work. Use the stairs without using the lift. Take advantage of every small opportunity and keep burning calories and stay active.
- Do simple household tasks that you don’t normally do yourself. You will be surprised to know how extra sweat can be shed by washing the car, working in the garden, and moving the furniture around here.
4. Method 4 Alternative methods
1. Research about fad diets:
They are called favorites for some reason, but if you are looking for something … interesting … challenging, pick the one that attracts you the most.
- Take juice: In the diet, you take food, and later it turns into juice. 24/7, it remains juicy. You can buy juice directly from the shops for yourself, but making fruits and vegetable juice at home is much cheaper.
- Master purification diet: Take 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 2 tablespoons B grade organic maple syrup, 1/10 (0.5 g) tablespoon red chili, and 250 ml clear water. This is all it needs.
- Diet for bedtime. Yes, for this you do not have to swallow any tapeworm, just take in the food that is taken during the day.
- Maple Syrup Diet. Like the master purification diet, it is a mixture of maple syrup, lemon juice, cayenne, and water. Again, you can do this.
- Fad diets are not beneficial. There are never two ways in this. Many people give up their intention to lose weight after a few days and start gaining weight (then increasing some more) which they probably had lost. If you want to lose weight permanently, taking a fed diet is not one of the right methods for this. Overall, all this is not good for your health.
2. Go for sauna (steam bath):
fast weight loss diet plan loses 5kg in 7 days: By going to the steam room a lot of water weight will be lost from your body immediately. This will not reduce your fat, but you will definitely reduce it by a few inches.
- It is also necessary to have enough water in the body and therefore going to the sauna, again and again, is not right. Taking a sauna bath for 15-20 minutes daily is enough. When you come out of the sauna, drink a glass of water.
- Sauna is not safe for children. It would be better to leave them at home.
3. Consider using body wraps:
fast weight loss diet plan lose 5kg in 7 days: Many spas provide wraps that are said to make the skin good and lose weight. Visit your local spa and see what they are offering and use them as well.
- These commonly include mineral, detox, slimming, and cellulite. All these are slightly different from each other in terms of herbal remedies; Choose one of these which is better according to your demand.
- This treatment is the most comfortable and soothing. But none of the discoveries suggest that the toxins come out of the body right from the wrap.
- If you do not have time and do not have the money for a gym or trainer, then it would be better to run or walk regularly.
- If you do not have the money for a gym or trainer, you can also try to climb the stairs for 10 to 20 minutes in a short time or walk daily to the neighbors, etc.
- Whenever you need inspiration, look at your goals. You can lose weight even if it may take more than 2 weeks. If it is taking too long, do not discourage yourself. Every person is different, as well as pay attention to your wishes and their paths will help you lose weight fast and safely.
- Be sure to make a list of the number of exercises you need to do throughout the day to stay organized.
- Take your pet dog for a walk: it’s enjoyable and exciting!
- Before making any major changes in lifestyle, consult your doctor, especially when it is related to your diet. Your doctor can help you choose the best and safest weight loss program.
- Ran a mile every day. If you don’t like running, then go for it.
- Do not skip any time to eat! With this, you will gain more weight than you have lost!
- Do not sit down and start thinking about what you have been able to do so far. Get up and try instead, you will be surprised to see how easy it was to do all this.
- Never miss a morning snack: Having breakfast helps your metabolism, and skipping breakfast increases your willingness to eat snacks and unhealthy foods during the day, and consuming more calories will make it better than your predetermined breakfast. Will do the opposite.
- Do not exercise too much If you are feeling dizzy or feeling short of water, you may also faint. That will not be good for you.
- Losing 5 kilograms of weight in a week is a very big goal, and if you are going to start this, it is important that you also work at that level. Otherwise, you will not be able to reach your goal in due time.
- You must eat continuously. If you keep yourself hungry, your body will cling to stored fat. And you will start losing body energy and this will make it difficult for you to stay active.